Here is a guide to the clothes that you can use to enhance the length of your legs and ensure that you feel great about yourself.
· Dresses or skirts. These can be your best friends if you utilise them correctly. You can wear A-line skirts that have horizontal patterns on them as this draws the eye outward, as opposed to up and down. You can also wear skirts that have got dropped waistlines and that are pleated. Any pattern or style that is advised against for a petite person, can be worn by a tall person.
· Hemlines. When it comes to picking out the right dress, the hemline is important. Floor length will highlight how long your legs are, whereas skirts that finish above the knee or in the middle of the calf will give a nice balance to your general figure.
· In terms of pants, you should opt for capri pants, as well as three quarter pants. These are great for breaking the severe lines that full length pants can sometimes create, as well as exaggerated height.
· You should make sure that you wear boots in the winter, as these will also help make your legs look amazing. Any boot that you can tuck a pants leg into is a boot that you can wear.
· If you are wearing other shoes, you can go for shoes that are bright, which will draw attention mostly to your feel and ankles, as opposed to the whole length of your legs.